Dublin, 21 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “STM Online Services 2021-2025” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Scientific, technical and medical online services are more important than ever in the professional publishing market. Books are in decline and journals are shaken by the impact of open access policies. STM online services represent an exciting market where there is growth and opportunities for development and collaboration.
STM Online Services 2021-2025 provides an overview and financial outlook for the global STM Online Services market based on specific research and analysis of key competitor performance. Company performance is estimated through 2021.
The global STM publishing market is divided into:
- Abstraction and Indexing (A&I) Services: Secondary publishing services are almost entirely provided through electronic databases, but include a decreasing share of print, CD-ROM or even microfiche.
- Online Content: Stand-alone STM websites, electronic databases, and online marketplaces that are not based on books, journals, or A&I services. Includes standards, patents, training and certification, clinical references, drug databases, reference management and analytical tools.
- The analyst provides market assessment for A&I and online services in the scientific, technical and medical segments. These market tranches are planned until 2025.
STM Online Services 2021-2025 contains distinct chapters covering the STM Publishing Market, Key Competitors, and Trends and Forecasts including:
- Proprietary analysis of market size and structure
- Focus on the geographical distribution of online service sales
- Discussion and analysis of the impact of currency movements
- A discussion of the market for non-English speaking online services
- Ranking and analysis of the top ten competitors of online services
- M&A activity monitoring
Key online STM service trends examined include:
- Analysis of the growth trend of online services compared to the decline of STM books
- The impact of open data mandates
- Dynamic publishing, the next step in technical evolution
- Development of tools and user engagement strategy
- Altmetrics supports engagement strategy
- Collaboration between rivals
- Global trends in health expenditure and employment
Publishing companies covered in this report include:
- American chemical society
- Clarify the analysis
- EBSCO Information Services
- Hearst Health Network
- IBM Watson Healthcare
- IHS Markit
- Wolters Kluwer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c4prlb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.