NIS is constantly looking to make it easier to communicate with these existing online services
Allow me to respond to EB John’s letter, “Online communication must be considered the most urgent reinvention for the NIS”, which was published in the Stabroek News newspaper on Friday, April 22, 2022. The Regime National Insurance would like to inform the general public that in addition to traditional telephone service, the following online services exist and are used by many of our customers.
1. NIS Live Interactive Online Chat via Webpage
2. NIS Messenger Chat on Facebook Page
3. WhatsApp request drop box
4. WhatsApp Life Certificate Hotlines
5. Courier Services
6. Zoom platforms which are used to organize meetings, training/educational sessions with employers or their representatives.
7. Employers have the ability to submit their contribution plans online
8. The Self-Employed have the option of paying the premium online via the GTT Mobile Money application.
The program is constantly looking for new ways to make communicating with our clients easier and more convenient, as we recognize that this is one of the biggest challenges we face as a program.
Diane Lewis Baxter
Public Relations Manager