$ 32.19 Billion Customer Self-Service Software Market Size by 2027: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 17, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Global Self-Service Client Software Market Size Expected to reach $ 32.19 billion by 2027, according to a new study from Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to record a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. Efforts to improve the level of customer satisfaction and encourage customer loyalty are expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period. The continued deployment of a large number of customer service touchpoints is also expected to contribute to the growth of the market.
Main suggestions from the report:
- The social media and community self-service segment is expected to register a significant CAGR over the forecast period as organizations quickly turn to social media channels, which can potentially support communities and discussion forums, in as part of efforts to reduce customer support costs.
- The Managed Services segment is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period as Managed Services enables end users to efficiently run their operations and increase business intelligence.
- The cloud segment is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period as the cloud deployment saves businesses on the costs incurred to have a dedicated infrastructure to host on-premise solutions.
- The healthcare segment is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of self-service applications that allow patients to schedule appointments, fill out forms, put update their profile and pay their bills.
- the Asia Pacific The regional market is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period, in line with the growing number of small and medium enterprises eager to implement customer self-management applications.
Read the 120-page research report with table of contents on “Customer Self-Service Software Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report by Solution (Web Self-Service, Social Media & Self-Service) Community Service), By Service, By Deployment, By End Use, By Region and Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027 “at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/customer-self-service-software-market
Businesses have realized that understanding changing consumer behavior can help them improve their offerings. At the same time, small and medium enterprises and large enterprises have started to adopt automated self-service client software. This opens up opportunities for market players to introduce innovative customer self-service software solutions integrated with the latest technologies, such as big data and artificial intelligence (AI).
The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic and the growing preference for working from home and maintaining social distancing is particularly prompting communication service providers to adopt self-service capabilities. Additionally, customer service centers are facing a sudden surge in call volumes as the pandemic continues to disrupt company operations, work schedules and travel plans around the world. The situation is particularly at the root of the need for self-service solutions based on AI.
The growing preference for digital transactions to pay bills and to access 24-hour online support and other interactive online services via the internet shows no signs of slowing down. Therefore, companies are looking for self-service solutions that can provide adequate flexibility while improving the speed and efficiency of their customer support service. Prompt after-sales maintenance service is also seen as a deciding factor for businesses when selecting a vendor for purchasing customer self-service software.
Grand View Research has segmented the global self-service client software market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, end use, and region:
- Customer Self-Service Software Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Self-service web
- Mobile self-service
- Intelligent virtual assistants
- Social networks and community self-service
- Email management
- IVR & ITR
- Self-Service Customer Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Managed Services
- Customer Self Service Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Customer Self Service Software End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Retail and e-commerce
- Media and entertainment
- IT & Telecommunications
- Health care
- Customer Self Service Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of key players in the Customer Self-Service Software Market
- Avaya Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- HappyFox Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.Com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Verint Systems, Inc.
- Zendesk, Inc.
Find more research reports on IT services and applications industry, by Grand View Research:
- Software Consulting Market – The global software consulting market size has been estimated to be $ 157.26 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR greater than 11.8% from 2018 to 2025. Growing consolidation between companies, requiring assistance to integrate accounting and information storage, driving growth.
- Application Management Services Market – The global application management services market size has been estimated to be $ 56.62 billion in 2017. The demand for integrating next-generation technologies, coupled with the need to align existing systems with changing corporate structure, is driving market growth.
- Business Management Software Market – The global business management software market size has been estimated to be $ 683.1 million in 2016. It is expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period.
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.